Home > Forms > Request a Research Assistant ID, Print/Copy Card

Research Assistants

Font size: AAA

Often, faculty members and other college employees ask others to conduct library business on their behalf. You may contact the Main Library circulation desk to request a library card authorizing your research assistant or secretary to borrow books in your name. We strongly discourage patrons borrowing books in their own name for other borrowers, and we do not allow patrons to check books out in another's name without this authorization.

Research Assistant ID: This ID will be attached to your record for checking out books. In requesting this card, you are accepting responsibility for all materials checked out with this ID. These cards may be transferred to different assistants each semester. Please let a circulation desk supervisor know if you ever wish to deactivate the card.

Copy and printing card: This allows your research assistant to have a card to print and make photocopies for you. The cost will be billed to you or your department.

You may submit the form below or contact the Main Library circulation staff for a paper copy of the form.

Request a Research Assitant ID

* Required Field
Professor's Name *
Email *
Phone Number *
Dept *

* I understand that all library materials borrowed using this card are my responsibility, including the return, in good condition, when due or when requested.
Please send the card(s) to me via campus mail
Please hold the card(s) at the Main Library Circulation Desk for pick-up